Excellent opportunity for a Structural Engineer with 4 – 5 years’ experience to join an award-winning Irish owned Civil and Structural Engineering consultancy in Dublin. The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for leading a number of projects from inception to completion. Projects include commercial, retail, mixed use and residential developments. This role offers a fantastic work life balance and an opportunity to work on engineering challenging projects. You will work as a fundamental part of a team in this company which has a fantastic working environment.
The workload is varied and interesting and includes a number of high profile projects. They have a significant track record on award winning projects and Project Structural Engineers are given the opportunity to exercise critical analysis, initiative and design skills to the fullest on such projects. The ideal candidate would be client facing, and comfortable with technical delivery, project management and team leadership.
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- The successful Senior Structural Engineer should have a minimum of 4 – 5 years’ experience working on structural design projects.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits package:
- Basic Salary €50,000++
- Flexitime (core hours 10 – 4)
- Death in service benefit
- Two paid institute membership
- Pool cars within the office
- Limited parking
- Bike lock up, shower and changing facilities and canteen.
- Active social club
- Accredited CPD and excellent career progression
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.