Our client is one of the most successful Engineering and Environmental Consultancy practices in the country. They have worked on every sort of project in every industry and are proud to have contributed so much to this new, contemporary Ireland.
They are currently seeking to recruit a Civil & Structural Engineer with about 1 – 3 years’ experience for their Waterford office. The successful Civil & Structural Engineer will undertake design and specification of the range of structural engineering solutions in a supporting role to senior colleagues. Project will include educational, commercial, institutional and industrial projects in Ireland and overseas.
We would like to hear from enthusiastic, well qualified and ambitious professionals who are seeking challenging career opportunities and who can grow within the Company.
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, from a recognised third level institution.
- Civil / Structural Engineer with a minimum of 1 years’+ design experience.
- The successful Engineer should have experience and be familiar with designing reinforced concrete and steelwork structures to the Eurocodes.
- Should have good communication skills and enjoy working in a team
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent salary circa €35,000 – €45,000 commensurate with candidate’s experience.
- Paid Institute Membership for Chartered candidates
- Great location with affordable housing
- Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Paid Expenses
- Full benefits package on application
If you are a Civil Engineer / Structural Engineer considering a career move, please send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.