Structural Engineer – (4-8 years+):
Experienced Structural Engineer required to join a top Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy in Dublin. This role will suit a Structural Engineer with 4 – 8 years’ experience, with good design experience and ready to advance their career. You will work on a range of challenging projects for many blue chip clients, from initial concept design to completion. You will also liaise with and attend meetings with clients, local authorities and other third party personnel. This company offers excellent mentoring and superb career progression.
- €40m Hotel project
- €200m Mixed Use scheme
- €75m Office redevelopment
- €20m School redevelopment
- €80m Mixed Use redevelopment
- Numerous Housing & Apartment schemes
- Masters / Degree in Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Structural Engineer with 4 to 8 years + post graduate experience in structural building design.
- Applicants must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent Salary (circa €50k – €60k+) doe
- Excellent benefits package – full details available on application.
- Annual Bonus
- Paid Health Insurance
- Life Assurance & Permanent Health Insurance
- Paid membership fees to two professional institutes
- Great location
- Excellent CPD
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. INDCIV