Relocation allowance provided:
Façade Designer / Structural Design Engineer required for a permanent position in Dublin. Our client is a leading pioneer in the design, manufacture and installation of architectural glazing systems. They offer a full design, fabrication and installation service for large scale construction projects.
The successful Senior Façade Designer will be required to contribute to the provision of efficient design solutions and information in conjunction with the specific project team. You will work on a range of award winning projects valued at €15 – €20 million. This employer offers excellent career development and a really great working environment.
Please call Caroline on 086 8055216 for a confidential discussion.
- Must hold a Degree in Engineering
- Façade Designer must have over 2 years’ experience working in facade design
- Be experienced in developing good business relationships with customers, contractors, clients and design teams & suppliers.
- Ability to work within and contribute to a multidisciplinary team structure
- Must have in-depth knowledge of construction industry methodologies on detailing and building erection sequencing.
- Computer literate in AutoCAD / 3D modelling / Microsoft office.
- Have experience of the major aluminium systems supplier’s products.
- Be able to discuss technical, design and programme issues with clients, their representatives and in house colleagues in a professional manner.
- Must have fluent English.
- Excellent salary circa €45K++ benefits package on offer
- Relocation allowance on offer
- Free parking
If you are a Façade Designer / Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland.