Lead Structural Engineer required to join a highly respected award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy. This company has a strong reputation as a professional consultancy who offer an integrated service within civil, structural and transportation engineering. The successful Lead Structural Engineer will have a significant client and design team interface role on a number of the following developments and will have a team of Structural Engineers under their supervision.
Sample of current significant jobs with Blue Chip Plc and Institutional clients:
- 70m Office HQ Development Ballsbridge
- 50m Mixed Use development Galway City 6 storey
- 90m Mixed Use Development Dublin up to 20 stories.
- 75m High Density Residential Development in Citywest.
- 100m Mixed Use development North Docks Dublin up to 18 storeys
- 150m Mixed Use development North Docks Dublin up to 18 storeys
- 70m High Density Residential Development on the N11 Corridor up to 14 stories.
- 80m High Density residential Development beside Rathfarnham Strategic Bus Corridor
- Our client retains staff by resourcing their projects effectively whilst progressing good people through their structure to reward talent with promotion. I can attest to this with the people I have placed with this client over 20 years.
- Excellent accredited CPD programme and have some of the most prominent and challenging development projects in Ireland.
- This company believes in investing in their staff and providing continued support to facilitate career progression and longevity within their practice. This position offers great prospects of advancement in a busy expanding practice.
- Reporting to a Director, duties will include taking the technical lead on projects, both carrying out and reviewing/checking designs by others, liaising with Clients, design team and contractor and supporting the growth and development of the Team.
- Chartered Civil / Structural Engineer with minimum 8 – 10 years’ experience in all forms of building construction
- Expected to be autonomous and familiar with current codes of practice.
- Should demonstrate a level of responsibility taken on projects from detailed design through to supervision of work on site with a knowledge of building control regulations and procedures.
- Must have fluent English and must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent remuneration package circa €65k – €70k+ doe
- Modern Offices with changing room & showers
- Paid Institute Membership
- Travel to work scheme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent accredited CPD programme
If you are a Senior Civil / Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland.