- Structural Engineer needed to join an award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy in Galway.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a Structural Engineer to work on challenging projects in a busy engineering consultancy.
- You will be responsible for design of a range of projects and will work with clients.
- You will be offered a clear career path with fantastic opportunity for advancement.
- This role offers a great work life balance and an opportunity to work on engineering challenging projects.
- You will have flexibility to develop as a team in a fantastic working environment.
Please call Caroline Herlihy on 086 8055216 for a confidential conversation.
- Several School Projects
- Variety of Sports related projects
- Multiple Commercial Developments for blue chip clients
- Residential – housing and apartment projects with high profile developers including; a complex with buildings up to 8 storeys
- Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Civil / Structural Engineer with 1 year+ post graduate structural design experience
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Basic Salary circa €30k-35k+ commensurate with experience
- Full benefits package negotiable but main benefits as follows;
- Hours 9 – 17:30 (flexitime – core hours 10 – 4)
- Mileage at civil service rates & expenses
- Paid Institute Membership
- 25 days leave
- Free parking
- Travel to work scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Civil / Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland. INDCIV