Superb career advancement & great location!
Structural Engineer needed to join an award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy in the West of Ireland. This is an exciting opportunity for a Structural Engineer eager to take the next step in their career. You will be responsible for design and development of projects and will work closely with clients. You will be offered a clear career path with fantastic opportunity for advancement. This role offers a great work life balance and an opportunity to work on engineering challenging projects. You will have flexibility to develop as a team in a fantastic working environment.
Please call Caroline Herlihy on 086 8055216 for a confidential conversation.
- €35m Commercial Development
- Several School Projects – €12m – €18m
- Sports related projects with a variety of clients
- Up to 30 active Residential housing projects from 20 – 150 units
- Residential Apartment projects with high profile developers including; a complex with buildings up to 8 storeys
- Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Civil / Structural Engineer with 2 – 4 years+ post graduate structural design experience
- Must have worked in an engineering consultancy in Ireland / UK for at least 1 year
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Basic Salary circa €40 – €48k+ commensurate with experience
- Full benefits package negotiable but main benefits as follows;
- Hours 9 – 17:30 (flexitime – core hours 10 – 4)
- Mileage at civil service rates & expenses
- Paid Institute Membership
- 25 days leave
- Free parking
- Travel to work scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Civil / Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland. INDCIV