Fantastic opportunity for a Structural Technician to join an Irish Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy in south Dublin. Under the supervision of a Senior Engineer the successful Senior Structural Technician will be responsible for working on a range of projects. Typical projects include mixed use, hotels, commercial, mission critical, retail, industrial and residential developments for blue chip clients. This role offers a fantastic work life balance and an opportunity to work on engineering challenging projects. You will work as a fundamental part of a team in this company which has a fantastic working environment.
- €90m Logistics building – complex project & involves a lot of steel design
- €10m Hotel
- €20m Retail
- €10m Mixed use development
- Design & Build projects
- Various other Mixed use & Industrial / Logistics developments ranging in values from €20m – €90m.
- The successful Structural Technician must have at least 6 years’ but udeally 10 years experience in structural building projects within a consultancy environment.
- Ideally should have some experience working with Revit
- Must be proficient in Autocad.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Negotiable depending on the candidate’s experience. Circa €45k – €55k+ doe
- Excellent bonus twice a year (circa 10 – 12%)
- Paid Institute Membership
- 23 days leave per annum
- Hours 9 – 17:30 (flexitime – core hours 10 – 4)
- Excellent CPD programme
If you are a Structural Technician considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally. INDCIV