Structural Engineering Technician / RC Detailer is required to join an award-winning civil, structural and transportation engineering consultancy. This company is actively expanding its Transportation Division, including the Bridge Team, to deliver design of National Road and Motorway Schemes in Ireland and beyond. It prides itself in fostering a friendly, flexible and stimulating work environment. Staff get dynamic and diverse experience on a variety of projects with the ability to dictate their own career path.
The successful Engineering Technician will work on a range of bridge, structural building and highways projects and can be based in either Dublin OR the West of Ireland. The Structural Technician will work as part of a well-established team and will work on a range of exciting and prestigious projects. This company has a highly talented senior management team with technical excellence which will offer the successful Structural Technician fantastic mentoring.
- Ideally level 7 qualification or equivalent, in civil or structural engineering but this is not essential
- Structural Technician with 2 years’+ experience ideally detailing and draughting bridge projects.
- Have experience administering contracts using both the Public Works & FIDIC Contracts.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Salary €45,000 – €48,000+ doe
- Accredited CPD programme with Engineers Ireland
- Paid Institute Membership for Chartered candidates
- A great place to work in an atmosphere of complete positivity
- Annual Golf Outing including overnight luxury hotel stay
- Free Social Club
If you are a Structural Engineering Technician / Detailer who is considering making your next career move please send your CV to Caroline Herlihy or call for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.