- Structural Engineering Technician with 3 – 5 years’ experience required to join a busy Irish owned multidiscipline engineering consultancy in Dublin city centre.
- This company carry out work in the design, project management and construction supervision of building projects for Irish and international clients.
- Projects include a range of pharmaceutical, healthcare, process and food industry clients
- Produce accurate drawings and information from Revit and AutoCAD software.
- Organise and effectively manage the receipt and distribution of drawing information.
- Monitoring the progress and quality of drawings to ensure they meet quality standards.
- Ability to prepare reinforcement details
- Civil Engineering Technician with 3 – 5 years’ experience
- Good working knowledge of Autodesk Revit & Autocad (80% of this company’s work is done in Revit).
- Knowledge of construction techniques and details.
- Knowledge of the organisation of project information.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent salary circa €37k – €47k – commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience
- Benefits package
If you are a Civil Engineering Technician looking for your next career move please send your cv or call Caroline for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. Caroline Herlihy has over 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally. INDCIV