Structural Revit Technician with 3 – 4 years’ experience to join an award-winning Irish owned Civil and Structural Engineering consultancy in Dublin. This role offers a fantastic work life balance and an opportunity to work on engineering challenging projects.
You will work as a fundamental part of a team in this company which has a fantastic working environment. The workload is varied and interesting and includes a number of high profile projects. They have a significant track record on award winning projects.
- The successful Structural Technician should have a minimum of 3 – 4 years’ experience working on structural building projects ideally with some experience in Ireland.
- Ideally should have used REVIT in a working environment
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits package:
- Basic Salary €45,000 – €50,000+ depending on experience
- Flexitime (core hours 10 – 4)
- Death in service benefit
- Two paid institute membership
- Pool cars within the office
- Bike lock up, shower and changing facilities and canteen.
- Active social club
- Accredited CPD and excellent career progression
If you are a Structural Technician considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally. INDCIV