Civil / Structural Engineering Technician with 2 – 5 years’ experience required to join an award winning, civil and structural engineering consultancy in Waterford. Due to an increase in workload they are seeking to recruit a CAD Technician to join their existing busy team to work on work on a range of challenging public and private sector projects. Our client is one of the most successful Engineering and Environmental Consultancies in the country. They have worked on every sort of project in every industry and are proud to have contributed so much to this new, contemporary Ireland.
The successful Civil & Structural Technician will work on a range of projects including educational, commercial, institutional and industrial.
- Civil / Structural Technician with at least 2 years+ relevant experience
- Experience working with Revit is desirable but not essential.
- Cad Technicians must be fluent in English and must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent salary circa €35,000 – €45,000 commensurate with candidate’s experience.
- Paid Institute Membership for Chartered candidates
- Great location with affordable housing
- Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Paid Expenses
- Full benefits package on application
If you are a Civil Engineer / Structural Technician considering a career move, please send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.