Exciting role for a Structural Engineer with 3 – 6 years’ experience seeking a new and challenging career move. You will join an award winning, Irish owned civil and structural engineering consultancy in Dublin. The successful Structural Engineer will join an existing busy team to work on work on the design and project management of a range of challenging public and private sector projects.
This role offers the successful Structural Engineer a great opportunity to take the next step up in their career. You will take full responsibility for the management your own projects. This company offers excellent career advancement and prestigious projects. Projects include commercial, residential, healthcare, educational, data centres, leisure and civic buildings.
- Degree in civil and structural engineering.
- The suitable Structural Engineer should be ambitious to become Chartered.
- Structural Engineer with 3 – 6 years+ post graduate experience in the design and management of building projects, within a consultancy environment
- Applicants should possess excellent communication, organisation and analytical skills.
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent Salary circa €45K – €50K, commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience + excellent benefits.
- 23 – 24 days leave
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Structural Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.