Civil Design Engineer required to join a small team in the planning and design of civil engineering infrastructure for various property development projects. The role will suit a Civil Engineer with some design experience who is eager to become chartered. You will work as part of an architect led multi-discipline professional teams from initial concept design to completion of construction. You will liaise with and attend meetings with clients, other professionals, local authorities, Irish Water, other third parties.
- €75m Dublin city centre office redevelopment
- €80m Dublin city centre retail / mixed use redevelopment
- €40m Hotel project, north fringe Dublin
- €20m School redevelopment, Dublin
- 600 unit housing & apartment scheme, Drogheda
- 2,000 unit housing & apartment scheme, north Dublin
- 250 unit apartment scheme Dublin city centre
- €200m mixed use scheme Dublin Docklands
- Degree in civil engineering or equivalent.
- The successful Civil Engineer must have at least 10 months experience in civil design.
- Good communications skills both verbal and written
- Applicants must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent Salary (circa €35,000 – €50,000+) doe
- Excellent benefits package – full details available on application.
- Annual Bonus
- Paid Health Insurance
- Life Assurance & Permanent Health Insurance
- Paid membership fees to two professional institutes
- Great location
- Excellent CPD
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.