Experienced Senior Civil Engineer required to lead a team in the planning and design of civil engineering infrastructure for various property development projects. The role will suit a Civil Engineer eager to become chartered or recently chartered, with strong design experience and ready to advance their career. This role will suit an ambitious and technically strong Civil Engineer who is ambitions to become an Associate in two years.
- Will involve working as part of architect led multi-discipline professional teams from initial concept design to completion of construction.
- Liaison with and attendance at meetings with clients, other professionals, local authority technical personnel, Irish Water, other third party personnel.
- €20m School redevelopment, Dublin
- €40m Hotel project, north fringe Dublin
- €200m mixed use scheme Dublin Docklands
- 250 unit apartment scheme Dublin city centre
- €75m Dublin city centre office redevelopment
- 600 unit housing & apartment scheme, Drogheda
- 2,000 unit housing & apartment scheme, north Dublin
- €80m Dublin city centre retail / mixed use redevelopment
- Masters / Degree in civil engineering or equivalent.
- Civil Engineer with a minimum of 4 years + post graduate experience in civil design.
- Must have excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Experience in the preparation of clear and concise technical reports will be a clear advantage, as will experience in the planning process in Ireland.
- Ability to plan the workload and to train and bring on junior staff, and an ability to bring forward several commissions concurrently.
- Applicants must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent Salary (circa €55,000 – €65,000++) doe
- Excellent benefits package – full details available on application.
- Annual Bonus
- Paid Health Insurance
- Life Assurance & Permanent Health Insurance
- Paid membership fees to two professional institutes
- Great location
- Excellent CPD
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.