Fantastic opportunity for a Civil Engineer with 10 years’ experience to join a medium sized Irish Engineering Consultancy in Dublin. Under the supervision of a Director the successful Civil Engineer will be responsible for leading leading and developing the civil side of this civil/structural team. The projects include mixed use, commercial, retail, industrial and residential developments. This role offers a fantastic work life balance and an opportunity to work on engineering challenging projects. You will have flexibility to develop this part of the team in this company which has a fantastic working environment.
- €12m – €18m School projects
- €35m Commercial Development
- Residential housing projects from 20 – 150 units
- Sports related projects with GAA, IRFU, Sports Ireland etc.
- Residential Apartment projects with high profile developers
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working within a consultancy environment.
- The successful Civil Engineer should have 7 years’ experience working on civil design projects and have experience in project management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ideally some experience using Civil 3D.
- Ideally should be capable of working on your own initiative.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Negotiable salary depending on the candidate’s experience. Circa €70K – €80K
- Paid Institute Membership
- 25 days leave per annum
- Free Parking
- Mileage at civil service rates & expenses
- Death in Service Benefit
- Hours 9 – 17:30 (flexitime – core hours 10 – 4)
- Excellent CPD programme
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland.