Fantastic benefits package & excellent work life balance!
Senior Civil Engineer: Our client is a leading civil & structural engineering consultancy with a massive portfolio of work providing their services to the private and public sectors. They have an immediate requirement for a Civil Engineers with 5 to 10 years’ experience to support a growing portfolio of infrastructure developments for a number of private clients. The ideal Civil Engineer will have prior experience of surface water and foul drainage design, but a solid civil engineering background is sufficient.
- Medical devices facility – greenfield site, civil & site infrastructure design, multi-discipline design co-ordination and construction support
- Bio-pharmaceutical facilities – brownfield & greenfield sites, civil & site infrastructure design, multi-discipline design co-ordination and construction support.
- Data centre projects – greenfield sites, civil & site infrastructure design, multi-discipline design co-ordination and construction support
- Manufacturing facility – brownfield, civil & site infrastructure design, multi-discipline design co-ordination and construction support.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Civil Engineer with 5 – 10 years’ experience of which at least 3 – 5 years’ experience working on civil engineering or infrastructure design
- Experience of surface water and foul drainage design will offer a distinct advantage
- Good communication skills.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary €50K – €65K doe
- 4 ½ day week (4 day week on bank holiday weekends)
- 20 days leave with option to purchase 5 extra days
- Free Parking
- Pension – 8%
- Income protection
- Sports & Social Club
- Travel to work scheme
- Excellent CPD programme
- Paid Institute Membership
- Maternity, Paternity, Parental & Career Leave
- Bonus: If not Chartered – significant bonus upon becoming Chartered
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland.