Civil Engineer required to join a top Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy. The Civil Design Engineer will work on a variety of prestigious development projects. The successful Civil Engineer will have an excellent opportunity to progress their career, working on challenging and innovative civil engineering projects. They have a vibrant team with a great social life.
Sample projects: Civil Infrastructure and drainage works for the following projects:
- €40m Hotel
- €400m Office development
- Various student accommodation schemes
- Various Office developments ranging in value from €10 – €100m
- Various Housing developments ranging in value from €10 – €20m
- Large Mixed-Use Development with a huge civil engineering component, involving coastal works, drainage & roads. €100m
- €200m Five story office building over three levels of basement. Approx 350,000 sq.ft. Client is a massive US blue chip company.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineer with a minimum of 5-7 years post graduate experience in the design of civil engineering / drainage / infrastructural projects.
- Should be committed to achieving Chartered Status, if not already Chartered.
- The role will suit a Civil Engineer who is highly motivated to succeed and progress their career.
- Applicants must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Ability to interact with a wide range of people including clients, contractors and consultants.
- Experience in AutoCAD and a knowledge of Civil 3D & Microdrainage Windes
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €50,000 – €60,000+
- Benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Travel to work scheme
- Excellent CPD programme with Engineers Ireland
- The successful candidate will be given the opportunity and support to grow and develop as a well rounded Engineer with exposure to a broad range of civil engineering projects leading to career advancement.
If you are a Civil Engineer who would like to discuss this role or any other roles should send a cv to Caroline Herlihy or contact Caroline for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. INDCIV