Civil Engineer required to join an award winning, international Engineering consultancy in either their Waterford OR Limerick office. Working with a project team you will assist in the preparation of high quality engineering design for a broad range of engineering projects. You will assist in the preparation of planning, tender and construction documents. The successful applicant will work closely with clients and will be responsible for several prestigious projects.
Please call Caroline 086 8055621 for a confidential conversation.
- €20 milion Hotel
- €20 million Office Developments
- €2 billion Industrial Estate overseas
- Mixture of Housing Developments from 30 – 1,000 houses
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- The successful a Civil Engineer should have 5 years’+ experience in the design of civil engineering / civil infrastructure works.
- Ideally be Chartered or eager to achieve Chartered status.
- Be familiar with the planning process
- Experience in AutoCAD Civil 3D / Windes Microdrainage would be desirable but not essential
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary €50k – €55k
- Life Assurance
- Travel to work scheme
- Expenses & Mobile phone
- Accredited CPD programme
- Positive working environment
- Annual Leave increases with years of service
- Paid membership fees for two professional institutes
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland. INDCIV