Excellent opportunity for a dynamic and talented Structural Engineer to join a highly respected award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy. This engineering consultancy has a strong reputation as a professional consultancy who offer an integrated service within civil, structural and transportation engineering.
- Excellent accredited CPD programme and have some of the most prominent and challenging development projects in Ireland.
- You will be required to work on a range of projects, including Commercial, Retail, Hotel, Residential, Educational and Industrial throughout the country for blue chip clients.
- The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for developing designs and working as part of a team whilst liaising with Clients, Contractors and Design Teams.
- This company believes in investing in their staff and providing continued support to facilitate career progression and longevity within their practice.
- This position offers great prospects of advancement in a busy expanding practice.
- Reporting to a Director, the candidate’s duties will include taking the technical lead on projects, both carrying out and reviewing/checking designs by others, liaising with Clients, design team and contractor and supporting the growth and development of the Team.
- Structural Engineer with minimum 5 years’ experience in all forms of building construction
- Ideally Chartered or close to becoming Chartered
- Expected to be autonomous and familiar with current codes of practice.
- Should demonstrate a level of responsibility taken on projects from detailed design through to supervision of work on site with a knowledge of building control regulations and procedures.
- Must have fluent English and must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent remuneration package circa €55k – €65k+ doe
- Office has changing room & showers
- Paid Institute Membership
- Travel to work scheme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent accredited CPD programme
If you are a Civil / Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland.