Excellent opportunity for a Structural Engineer with 3 – 4 years’ experience to join an award-winning Irish owned Civil and Structural Engineering consultancy in Dublin. Projects include commercial, retail, mixed use and residential developments.
- They have a significant track record working on award winning projects
- The workload is varied and interesting and includes a number of high profile projects.
- Fantastic work life balance and an opportunity to work on engineering challenging projects.
- Structural Engineers are given the opportunity to exercise critical analysis, initiative and design skills to the fullest on such projects.
- The ideal candidate would be client facing, and comfortable with technical delivery, project management and team leadership.
- You will work as a fundamental part of a team in this company which has a very friendly working environment.
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- The successful Structural Engineer should have a minimum of 3 – 4 years’ structural design experience working on building projects.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits package:
- Basic Salary €45k – €55k depending on experience
- Active social club
- Flexitime (core hours 10-4)
- Pool cars within the office
- Death in service benefit
- Two paid institute membership
- Bike lock up, shower and changing facilities and canteen
- Accredited CPD and excellent career progression
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.