Fantastic role to work with a great mentor & achieve Chartered status!
Civil Engineer / Road Design Engineer required to join an Irish Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy in the west of Ireland. Under the supervision of a Director the successful Civil Engineer / Road Design Engineer will work on a range of civil engineering projects including roads and general civil engineering projects. This role offers a fantastic work life balance and an opportunity to work on engineering challenging projects. You will work as a fundamental part of a team in this company which has a great working environment.
The applicant will be required to prepare and review preliminary designs and reports using a variety of computer packages and prepare the subsequent detailed design drawings and specifications.
Please call Caroline Herlihy on 086 8055216 for a confidential conversation.
- Major Roads and Highways projects
- Civil Infrastructure for the following developments
- €35m Commercial Development
- €12m – €18m Several School projects
- Sports related projects with GAA, IRFU, Sports Ireland etc.
- Residential – Housing and Apartment projects with high profile developers
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- 1-5 years’ experience working within a consultancy environment.
- The successful Civil Engineer should have at least 1 years’ civil engineering design experience
- Ideally have experience in road design and contract administration of the associated construction stages.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCad 2D and 3D is essential
- Knowledge of MX Roads and ArcGIS would be an advantage.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Circa €35k – €45K
- Free Parking
- 25 days leave per annum
- Paid Institute Membership
- Death in Service Benefit
- Mileage at civil service rates & expenses
- Hours 9 – 17:30 (flexitime – core hours 10 – 4)
- Excellent CPD programme
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland. INDCIV