Civil Engineer with 4 years’ experience required to join a medium to large award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy based in Dublin. Our client has a broad range of projects across healthcare, education, conservation, retail, residential, civil infrastructure and environmental. Please contact Caroline Herlihy to discuss the vacancy in confidence.
- Our client requires an Engineer with passion, skill, and a desire to learn to join their team to deliver their high-profile engineering projects.
- The successful Civil Engineer will be responsible for the planning, analysis, design and coordination of civil engineering works for a range of development projects.
- As a Project Engineer you will develop not only your technical skills but also your management and commercial skills.
- You will receive on the job training and take part in the CPD programme that occurs during office hours.
- It is also expected that you will undertake CPD out of office hours by the attendance on lectures, seminars etc + technical reading.
- This young and vibrant company offers fantastic career progression and a very clear career path for those seeking Chartered status.
- Our client employs the best staff and they empower and train them to achieve even higher levels of technical and management proficiency.
- Degree in civil engineering or equivalent
- Civil Engineer with a minimum of 3 years’ post graduate experience in the design of civil engineering projects, ideally within a consultancy environment
- Ideally have some design experience in any of the following: design of storm water drainage networks / foul water / sewer networks / SUDs systems / roads and car parks
- Ideally be experienced in using Microdrainage
- Ideally some experience providing support for the on site construction team
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent salary circa €45k – €53k – details provided on application
- Expenses & Mileage in accordance with local authority rates
- Ongoing CPD & committed to getting Engineers Chartered
- Annual Bonus (dependent on company performance)
- Paid membership fees to institutes
- Time in Lieu (by agreement)
- Death in Service benefit
- 23 days’ annual leave
If you are a Civil Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin.