- Water Networks Engineer required to join one of the foremost Indigenous Civil & Structural Engineering Consultants in Ireland.
- A talented Project Engineer is required to join their water services team in either their Dublin / Cork or Castlebar office.
- Very large portfolio of work within the public and private sector including the Irish Water framework and they currently have a large number of prestigious projects currently on their books.
- This role is ideally suited to a Water Engineer who is eager to progress their career to the next level.
- You will work under a superb Director who will provide excellent support and mentoring.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent and ideally be Chartered but not essential.
- Civil Engineer with 6 years’ experience which will include a minimum of 3 years water network design experience including; – DMA establishment;- Leakage analysis / management; – Mains rehabilitation and replacement
- Experience in one of the following will be advantageous
- Experience in the following would be advantageous; – Contract Document Preparation – Water Network Modelling – EpaNet or SynerGII – AutoCAD – GIS
- Must be fluent in English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €55,000 – €60,000 + (depending on experience)
- Excellent benefits package on offer
- Free parking
- Travel to work scheme
- Accredited CPD programme
- A more detailed list of benefits available on application
- Dublin OR Cork OR Castlebar
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.