Fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and results driven Civil Engineer with 3-6 years’ experience. You will join one of Ireland’s leading civil and structural engineering consultancies. Based in their Limerick office you will on the design of civil infrastructure for development project’s.
Role: This firm offers excellent career development, award winning projects and a superb salary. It will suit a Civil Engineer who has a proven track record in the Irish market. You will progress your career whilst working on challenging landmark multimillion euro projects. The successful Civil Engineer will have the support of a large company but the ability to influence your own future in an expanding team.
- Data Centre developments
- Third Level education projects
- Large Sports & Leisure Redevelopment
- New commercial HQ in Dublin for a Blue Chip multinational
- Mixed-use schemes (including retail, residential & commercial)
- Several Office and Residential Developments valued at circa €25m to €50m.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- 3-6 years’ post-graduate experience in the design of civil infrastructure for development projects within an engineering consultancy.
- Must have worked on private sector development projects in Ireland
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have drive, be ambitious and organised.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent salary circa €45- 50K – commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience
- Benefits package valued at 10% – 15%
- Car allowance
- Healthcare – full cover
- Pension – employer contributes 6%
- 25 days leave & facility to purchase more leave
- Modern offices & good social club
- Expenses, mobile phone and laptop
- Excellent public transport network
- Paid membership fees for one professional institute
- Ongoing accredited CPD Programme & an excellent mentor
If you are a Civil Engineer looking for your next career move please send your cv or call Caroline for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland and Internationally.