**Associate Director – Civil Engineer (15 – 20 years):**
**Divisional Head of Civil Infrastructure**
Excellent opportunity for a dynamic Civil Engineer to join a highly respected award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy. This company has a strong reputation as a professional consultancy who offer an integrated service within civil, structural and transportation engineering. The configuration of this office offers a depth of talent with great resources of scale which provides peer support and assistance in meeting the challenges of Associate Director.
- As Associate Director you will report to a Board Director, and be responsible for managing a number of teams, liaising with clients, contractors and design teams. You will have a significant autonomy when liaising with a variety of clients at a high level.
- This company believes in investing in their staff and providing continued support to facilitate career progression and longevity within their practice. This position will lead to a Director role quite quickly.
- Our client retains staff by resourcing their projects effectively whilst progressing good people through their structure to reward talent with promotion, which I can attest to having recruited for this client for over 20 years.
- The successful Civil Engineer should have experience working on a range of site development projects for roads, drainage and general infrastructure, for a variety of large scale developments (sample below).
Sample of current significant jobs with Blue Chip Plc and Institutional clients:
- Masterplanning NVD Citywest site 120 acres,
- Mixed Use Development Naas Road 500m,
- 2000 unit development South county Dublin,
- Mixed use development sentry commercial/residential €80m,
- Athlone 700 unit scheme with 2km Distributor Road etc.
Please call Caroline on 086 8055216 for a confidential discussion.
- Degree in Civil engineering or equivalent and be Chartered
- Civil Engineer should have 15 -20+ years experience in the design of site development works / civil infrastructure engineering works, within a consultancy.
- The ideal candidate should be more strategically aware
- Knowledge of relevant standards and regulations.
- Ideally have some experience using Microdrainage / WinDES design/ ACAD;
- Be familiar with principles of Sustainable Drainage (SuDS);
- General design of Road Works including familiarity with DMRB and DMURS;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent salary doe €80-85k+ plus excellent benefits package
- Paid Institute Membership for Chartered candidate
- Excellent accredited CPD programme
- Route to Chartership offering a full and comprehensive mentored programme supporting engineers in attaining Chartership and ultimately helping engineers towards building a successful career in their chosen discipline.
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland.