Fantastic opportunity for a Civil Design Engineer with 3 – 6 years’ experience. You will join one of Ireland’s leading civil and structural engineering consultancies. Based in their Limerick office taking responsibility for the design and management of civil infrastructure for development project’s. Projects include private sector development works (a range of prestigious Commercial projects, Data Centre’s, Educational, Leisure, Mixed Use and Residential schemes.
Role: This firm offers excellent career development, award winning projects and a superb salary. It will suit an ambitious Civil Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer who has a proven track record in the Irish market and who is now keen to take the next step in their career. You will progress your career whilst working on challenging landmark multimillion euro projects. The successful Civil Engineer will have the support of a large company but the ability to influence your own future in an expanding team.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Be Chartered or ambitious to become Chartered
- 3 – 6 years’ post-graduate experience in the design and management of civil infrastructure for development projects within an engineering consultancy.
- Have a mix of experience in the design of roads, drainage & water mains projects.
- Ideally should have worked on private sector development projects in Ireland
- Track record of working closely with Irish clients
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have drive, be ambitious and organised.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent salary circa €40k – €45k – commensurate with experience
- Benefits package valued at 10% – 15%
- Car allowance
- Healthcare – full cover
- Pension – employer contributes 6%
- 25 days leave & facility to purchase more leave
- Modern offices & good social club
- Expenses, mobile phone and laptop
- Excellent public transport network
- Paid membership fees for one professional institute
- Ongoing accredited CPD Programme & an excellent mentor
If you are a Civil Engineer looking for your next career move please send your cv or call Caroline for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland.