Role: Structural Engineer with 1 – 5 years’ experience required to join an established medium sized consultancy in Dublin. The successful Structural Engineer will work as part of a team, on a range of projects including new build and refurbishment projects (a large leisure development, education, commercial, industrial and residential). You will be responsible for design, report writing, meeting clients, attending Design Team meetings and site meetings.
Company: They are one of the leading Design Consultancy practices in Ireland and are specialists in Civil, Structural Design and Project Management. This company is committed to encouraging and supporting the careers and professional development of all staff. The practice offers excellent career opportunities in a supportive environment with committed senior staff providing training and experience and encouragement to our staff to assist them to develop and achieve their career aspirations and realising the full potential of every individual.
- Degree in civil or structural engineering
- 1 – 5 years post graduate experience in structural engineering design
- Ability to design and deliver structural engineering solutions on a range of projects
- Experience of steel and concrete design to Eurocodes
- Excellent communication skills essential, both written and verbal
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent Salary & Benefits package based on the candidates skills and experience
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Civil & Structural Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.