Talented Structural Engineer required to join a highly respected civil and structural engineering consultancy. This engineering consultancy has a strong reputation as a professional consultancy who offer an integrated service within civil, structural and transportation engineering. They have an excellent accredited CPD programme and have some of the most prominent and challenging development projects across Ireland. The successful Structural Engineer will be joining an existing team in their Dublin office.
You will be required to work on a range of projects, including mixed use, commercial and residential developments. The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for developing designs and working as part of a team whilst liaising with Clients, Contractors and Design Teams. This company believes in investing in their staff and providing continued support to facilitate career progression and longevity within their practice.
- Must have a degree in civil engineering or structural engineering from a recognised third level institution.
- Structural Engineer with 2 – 5 years’ post graduate experience working within a consultancy environment.
- Should be ambitious to become Chartered.
- Structural Engineer with a good knowledge of building regulations in Ireland.
- Ideally possess good problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must have fluent English and must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Salary commensurate with experience circa €35,000 – 46,000 + benefits
- Paid Institute Membership
- Travel to work scheme
- Office has changing room & showers
- Life Assurance
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Civil Engineer / Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.