Our client is a leading engineering consultancy with a large portfolio of work including industrial, commercial, residential and pharma projects. They are currently seeking to recruit a Structural Engineer to join their Cork office. The successful Structural Engineer will be required to work on a range of projects. This position will suit an Engineer with a minimum of 3 to 15 years’ experience.
- Must have a relevant degree with ideally 3 – 15 years’ experience working as a Structural Engineer.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in Ireland.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail required.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Must have proven work experience in Ireland.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary and benefits package available on application
If you are a Structural Engineer please send your CV to Caroline Herlihy or call for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.