A Structural Design Engineer is required for a permanent role with a small Irish, well established Civil and Structural engineering consultancy in Dublin. This role will suit a Civil / Structural Engineer with approximately 1 – 3 years’ design experience.
The successful Structural Engineer will get superb training and mentoring in this high calibre engineering consultancy. Employees are rewarded and the company does not operate a long hours culture. This company is currently working on some of Ireland’s more prestigious projects. The successful Structural Engineer will work on a variety of structural engineering projects some of which are detailed below.
- Commercial office Developments x no 4 – circa €15 million – €20 million per project
- Small bespoke high end – one off Residential developments circa €500K (NOT developer led)
- Private Schools circa €10 million
- Healthcare – variety of projects
- Applicants must hold a recognised degree in Civil or Structural engineering
- Structural Engineer should have approx. 1 – 3 years’ experience in the design of structural engineering projects (concrete, steel, masonry & timbre)
- Should have experience working within an engineering consultancy.
- The successful Structural Engineer should have strong analytical and design skills.
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary (circa €37,000 – €45,000 doe) + benefits package
- Free parking
- Institute membership paid
- Excellent flexitime
- Mileage & expenses
- Travel to work scheme
- Accredited CPD programme
- Excellent support and guidance from the Directors and Engineers
- Superb place to work, where all staff are truly valued and rewarded
Any Structural Engineer who would like to discuss this role or any other roles should send a cv to Caroline Herlihy or contact Caroline for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.