Structural Design Engineer is required for a permanent position with an Irish owned, long established and multi award winning Civil and Structural engineering consultancy in south Dublin. This role will suit a Civil / Structural Engineer with approximately 3 years’+ design experience.
Project portfolio includes civil engineering, infrastructure, water & waste water, flood alleviation, education, healthcare, hotel & leisure, residential, retail, historical and office developments.
This company truly values their employees and provides support to encourage their employees to reach their full potential. This company is currently working on some of Ireland’s more prestigious projects and they offer excellent career development. The successful Structural Engineer will be required to work on a variety of structural engineering projects some of which are detailed below.
- Two large Retail projects valued in the region of €200m
- Retail project – circa €10m
- Three large HSE projects – new buildings within existing hospital campuses. c €30m & €65m
- Several office blocks
- Several Water retaining projects
- Applicants must hold a recognised degree in Civil or Structural engineering
- The successful Structural Engineer should have approx. 3 years’ experience in the design of structural engineering projects (concrete, steel, masonry & timbre)
- Should have experience working within an engineering consultancy.
- The successful Structural Engineer should have strong analytical and design skills.
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary (doe) + benefits package
- Free parking
- Excellent flexitime
- Mileage & expenses
- Employer will contribute 5% to the Pension
- Travel to work scheme
- Accredited CPD programme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Excellent support and guidance from the Directors and Engineers
- Superb place to work, where all staff are truly valued and rewarded
Any Structural Engineer who would like to discuss this role or any other roles should send a cv to Caroline Herlihy or contact Caroline for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.