Structural CAD Technician is required to join an existing team in a leading international engineering consultancy in Dublin city centre. The successful CAD Technician will work on a diverse range of prestigious multi-storey projects including Healthcare, Commercial, Mixed Use and Residential. This company is well established and very busy, offering the ideal candidate a busy and challenging career.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience working on structural engineering projects within a consultancy environment. Must have at least 3 years’ experience working in Ireland or the UK for an engineering consultancy.
- The successful CAD Technician will have strong experience in RC detailing.
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Be ambitious to work on challenging and exciting landmark projects.
- Excellent communication skills essential, both written and verbal.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent Salary commensurate with the candidate’s experience circa
- Benefits package.
- Annual Bonus
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Structural CAD Technician looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.