Site Manager with strong structures experience required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor in Dublin. The successful Site Manager will have relevant experience on large-scale RC structures on building projects in either Ireland or the UK. Our client has completed some of the most prestigious projects in Dublin in recent years and they have a great reputation to work for.
Please contact Declan on 0861451302 for more info.
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager
- Managing sub-contractors and direct personnel
- Monitoring work schedules
- Attending site meetings
- Making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget
- Ensuring an efficient construction site
- Delivering projects with the highest quality
- Working with the Health & Safety Department to ensure safe ensuring safe construction at all times Strong time management and communication skills are essential.
- The successful Site Manager must have at least 5 years’ experience working on building projects for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK working on RC Frame Structures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercially aware.
- Strong time management skills.
- Degree qualified preferred but not essential.
- Salary circa €65k-€75k
- Strong Benefits Package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 21 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.