Site Manager required for one of Ireland’s leading and well-established Residential Developers. Our client has a great reputation for high quality work they do, and they also have a great reputation to work for. The company has a very low turnover of staff and have over 1000 high quality housing units in construction currently in the Dublin area. This would be the ideal role for the Site Manager who has strong housing experience in Ireland and would like to Develop a long-term career in the residential sector.
- 5+ years’ experience at Site Management level working a main contractor or preferably a residential developer
- Proven track record of managing high volume high quality housing projects
- Good at leading a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Ensure that works are carried out in compliance with planning, health and safety and environmental standards and to a high quality
- Take have full responsibility for project out-turn from tender stage through construction and handover
- You will support the management of the project budget in conjunction with the wider team – quantity surveyor etc
- You will prepare project, programme, risk management plans
- You will be responsible for the flow of information to site teams, key stakeholders and partners, on your site
- You will manage the site team, both direct and indirect, ensuring the project is running to programme
- Basic salary circa €60k -70k+
- Health insurance
- Travel Allowance
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson 0861451302 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.