Site Manager required for a Main Building Contractor, for work on a large residential project in Dublin 2. It is a great opportunity to work on one of Dublins largest new residential developments. This would be an ideal role for a Site Manager looking to progress into the role of Project Manager.
- The successful Site Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations on site.
- They will oversee the running of site with regards to health & safety, programme and quality.
- You will report to the Project Manager.
- You will work closely with subcontractors, suppliers, whilst managing your team on site.
- The successful Site Manager must have at least 5 – 10 years’ experience working on building projects for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Have worked in a supervisory capacity on building projects for 4 years+.
- Must have experience in RC Frame build projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercially aware.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to manage all trades on site
- Ability to manage a team
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Salary circa €60-70K + benefits
- A permanent role
- Company vehicle
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.