Site Manager required for a leading Main Building Contractor to work on a prestigious restoration project in central Dublin. This contractor has a great reputation in the industry and a high staff retention rate. We are particularly interested in talking to Site Managers who have worked on Conservation / Restoration projects previously.
- 5+ years’ experience at Site Management level working a main contractor (Ireland or the UK)
- Worked on at least 1 conservation project previously
- Good at leading a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Ensure that works are carried out in compliance with planning, health and safety and environmental standards and to a high quality
- Take have full responsibility for project out-turn from tender stage through construction and handover
- You will support the management of the project budget in conjunction with the wider team – quantity surveyor etc
- You will prepare project, programme, risk management plans
- You will be responsible for the flow of information to site teams, key stakeholders and partners, on your site
- You will manage the site team, both direct and indirect, ensuring the project is running to programme
- Basic salary circa €65k -75k+
- Bonus (discretionary)
- Travel Allowance / Company Van
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson 0861451302 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 21 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.