Site Manager required for a leading Residential Developer to work on a large-scale housing project in West Dublin near the M4. The project has an expected duration of 5 years. Our client has a great reputation having been involved in house building for over 40 years and are now set to become one of the largest developers in Ireland. This would be the ideal role for the Site Manager or General Foreman who has local or UK large scheme housing experience.
Please contact Declan Hasson on 0861451302 for more information.
- 5+ years’ experience at Site Management / General Foreman level preferably on housing projects.
- Trade background
- Knowledge of all trades
- Strong knowledge on the different aspects of housebuilding
- Proven track record of managing high-volume high-quality housing projects
- Good at leading a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Ensure that works are carried out in compliance with planning, health and safety and environmental standards and to a high quality
- Take have full responsibility for project out-turn from tender stage through construction and handover
- You will support the management of the project budget in conjunction with the wider team – quantity surveyor etc
- You will prepare project, programme, risk management plans
- You will be responsible for the flow of information to site teams, key stakeholders and partners, on your site
- You will manage the site team, both direct and indirect, ensuring the project is running to programme
- Basic salary circa €60k -70k+ (DOE and not tightly bracketed)
- Health Insurance
- Travel Allowance / Company van
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson 0861451302 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 21 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.