Site Manager required for one of Ireland’s top tier Main Building Contractor’s. They have a have a diverse portfolio of work with expertise in Healthcare, Education, Residential, Refurbishment, Hospitality, Commercial, Pharmaceutical and Industrial sectors. They are currently recruiting a number of Site Managers for projects that are starting shortly in Dublin and surrounding areas.
For a confidential discussion call Keith Conlon on 0861893835
- The successful Site Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations on site.
- They will oversee the running of site with regards to health & safety, programme and quality.
- You will report to the Project Manager.
- You will work closely with subcontractors, suppliers, whilst managing your team on site.
- The successful Site Manager must have at least 7 – 10 years’ experience working on building projects for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Have worked in a supervisory capacity on building projects for 5 years+.
- Must have worked on projects valued above €5 million.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercially aware.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Salary circa €60-70K
- Company Van or travel allowance
- Benefits package.
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.