Site Manager required for a tier 2 Main Building Contractor to work on a Nursing Home fit-out project in Dublin. This role will suit an experienced Site Manager who has worked on various types of building projects previously and has strong fit-out experience.
For further information please contract Declan on 0861451302
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager
- Managing sub-contractors and direct personnel
- Monitoring work schedules
- Attending site meetings
- Making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget
- Ensuring an efficient construction site
- Delivering projects with the highest quality
- Working with the Health & Safety Department to ensure safe ensuring safe construction at all times Strong time management and communication skills are essential.
- The successful Site Manager must have at least 5 years’ experience working on building projects for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Have worked on a similar type project previously
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercially aware.
- Strong time management skills.
- Degree qualified preferred but not essential.
- Salary circa €65k-€75k
- Strong Benefits Package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.