Site Manager required for a long established Irish Residential Developer. This role will be based on a housing project West of Dublin outside the M50. This would be the ideal role for the Site Manager who has strong housing experience in Ireland and would like to develop a long-term career in the residential sector. The successful Site Manager can expect to be based in this location long term as our client has plans to construct 4000+ units on this site.
Please contact Declan on 0861451302 for more info.
- Must be degreequalified
- 5+ years’ experience at Site Management level working a main contractor or preferably a residential developer
- Proven track record of managing high volume high quality housing projects
- Good at leading a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- The successful Site Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations on site.
- They will oversee the running of site with regards to health & safety, programme and quality.
- You will report to the Project Manager.
- You will work closely with subcontractors, suppliers, whilst managing your team on site.
- Basic salary circa €65k -75k+
- Health insurance
- Company vehicle
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson 0861451302 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.