Our client is one of Ireland’s top tier Main Contractor’s. They have a diverse project portfolio with expertise in Healthcare, Education, Residential, Refurbishment, Hospitality, Commercial, Pharmaceutical and Industrial sectors. They are currently recruiting a Senior Contracts Manager for a role in Dublin. You will be responsible for the managing several projects and will report to a Director.
- Must be degree qualified
- 10 – 15 years’ experience working for top tier main contractors.
- The successful Contracts Manager should have at least 10 years’ experience working for main building contractors in either Ireland / UK / Canada / Australia / New Zealand.
- Proven track record of managing building projects valued above €10 million.
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective problem solving skills
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Residential €50m
- Hotel €25m
- Hotel €30m
- Student Accommodation €30m
- Datacentres – Amazon – €20m – €60m
- Commercial – €25m – €30m
- Basic salary circa €110K+
- Benefits package worth approx €20K+
If you are a Contracts Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has in excess of 19 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.