Site Manager long established leading Irish Residential Developers. This role will be based on a housing project in West Dublin, well outside the M50. This would be the ideal role for the Site Manager who has strong housing experience in Ireland and would like to Develop a long-term career in the residential sector. The successful Site Manager can expect to be based on this site for around 2 years.
- Must be degreequalified
- 5+ years’ experience at Site Management level working a main contractor or preferably a residential developer
- Proven track record of managing high volume high quality housing projects
- Good at leading a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- The successful Site Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations on site.
- They will oversee the running of site with regards to health & safety, programme and quality.
- You will report to the Project Manager.
- You will work closely with subcontractors, suppliers, whilst managing your team on site.
- Basic salary circa €60k -70k+
- Health insurance
- Company vehicle
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson 0861451302 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.