Site Manager required for a Main Building Contractor, for work on various projects in Dublin. It is a great opportunity to work with a very progressive Building Contractor on a variety of roles such as Residential, Commercial, Healthcare, and Education. This would be an ideal role for a Site Manager looking to progress into the role of Project Manager.
Call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion 086 1893835
- The successful Site Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations on site.
- They will oversee the running of site with regards to health & safety, programme and quality.
- You will report to the Project Manager.
- You will work closely with subcontractors, suppliers, whilst managing your team on site.
- The successful Site Manager must have at least 7 years’ experience working on building projects for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Have worked in a supervisory capacity on building projects for 4 years+
- Ability to manage all trades on site.
- Ability to manage a team.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Salary circa €60-70K + benefits
- A permanent role
- Company vehicle
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.