Site Manager required for a Main Building Contractor, for work on Datacentre projects in Dublin. The ideal Site Manager will have previous Datacentre Fit-Out experience and will oversee the day to day running of the site. You will work closely with subcontractors and suppliers whilst managing your team on site. You will report to the Project Manager.
Call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion 0861893835
- The successful Site Manager must have at least 7 – 10 years’ experience working on building projects for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Have worked in a supervisory capacity on building projects for 5 years+.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercially aware.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to manage all trades on site
- Salary circa €65-75K
- A permanent role
- Company vehicle / Travel Allowance
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.