Site Foreman required for a leading Main Contractor in Dublin. The Site Foreman is responsible for the day-to-day running of the project reporting to the Contracts Manager and or Site Manager and working closely with the Site Team Members and Sub-contractors.
- Running of the residential construction program to completion.
- Labour management.
- Managing orders and site admin.
- Ensure health and safety procedures are adhered to.
- Quality control inspections.
- Setting up weekly work schedules.
- The successful foreman will have at least 5 years working in a supervisory capacity on large residential projects.
- Experience in RC Frame is a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Salary €45k -€55k.
- Permanent role.
If you are a Site Foreman considering a career move, please feel free to contact Keith Conlon in confidence or send a CV. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. GPC has more than 19 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.