Site Engineer required for a top tier Main Building Contractor. The successful Site Engineer will be responsible for preparing the weekly programme of work in conjunction with the Site Manager / General Foreman and completing the daily diary of all activities. They be responsible for the accurate interpretation of contract drawings. The Site Engineer will ensure in conjunction with the Site Manager / General Foreman that safe working methods are employed on site at all times as well as all other site engineer duties.
- The company is entering an extensive period of expansion so there will be a fantastic opportunity to progress and develop your career.
- The company is well known for being a great place to work where employees are rewarded and highly respected.
- Residential €50m
- Hotel x 2 €25m & €30m
- Commercial – €25m – €30m
- Student Accommodation €30m
- Datacentres – €20m – €60m
- Degree qualified
- 5 years’+ experience working for main contractors in Ireland / UK / Canada / Australia / New Zealand.
- Track record of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Worked on projects valued above €5 million+
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Basic salary circa €45K – €60K+
- Benefits package
If you are a Senior Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 19 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.