Setting-Out Engineer required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on Projects in Dublin. Our client has many interesting large-scale projects in the pipeline and if successful you can expect to work on some of the most prestigious projects in Dublin at the moment. Our client has projects in various sectors including Commercial, Retail, Hotel, Leisure, Education, Industrial, Residential, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Municipal.
- 3 years + experience of setting-out on building projects in Ireland
- Engineering degree qualified
- The ideal candidate will be competent in the use of instruments for the purposes of setting out and gathering information, to include total station, GPS and laser level.
- The work will include taking levels for the construction of a structural steel frame, finishing concrete, drainage, services and roadways etc.
- Experience in setting out is essential for this position.
- Management of programme
- Mobilising sub-contractors to site
- Site supervision of various trades and contractors
- Good Health and Safety management and plans
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract
- Overseeing quality control measures on the site
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients and other professional staff
- Great benefits package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Setting-Out Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.