Site Engineer required for on of Ireland’s leading residential developers. The successful Site Engineer will be responsible for preparing the weekly program of work in conjunction with the Site Manager / General Foreman and completing the daily diary of all activities. They be responsible for the accurate interpretation of contract drawings and setting out. They will ensure in conjunction with the Site Manager / General Foreman that safe working methods are employed on site at all times as well as all other site engineer duties.
- The company is an industry leading and is expanding rapidly so there will be a fantastic opportunity to progress and develop your career.
- The company is well known for being a great place to work where employees are rewarded and highly respected.
- Degree qualified
- 5 years’+ experience working for main contractors in Ireland / UK / Canada / Australia / New Zealand.
- Track record of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Worked on building projects in the past
- Strong setting out experience
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Basic salary circa €50K – €60K+
- Great Benefits package
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.