Site Engineer with 4 years+ experience required for a Top Tier Main Building Contractor. This contractor has a number of large-scale housing projects in Dublin, Kildare, Wicklow and Louth, which are due to start soon in January 2019. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Site engineer looking to work on housing projects under the umbrella of one of Irelands Top Tier Building Contractor.
Contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion 0861893835
- Degree qualified
- 4 years’+ experience working for Main Contractors in Ireland or UK.
- Track record of working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Worked on building projects valued above €5 million+
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Setting out, levelling and quality control, including concrete quality through cube sampling, slump testing, etc.
- Checks shuttering, steel and other dimensions prior to concrete pours and maintains materials reconciliation files.
- Record keeping of all site activities, maintaining a site diary, uploading material to the DMS, etc.
- Supervision of other directly employed and subcontractor personnel engaged in various elements of the construction project.
- Adheres strictly to the Company’s health and safety, environmental, quality and other on-site policies and procedures.
- Basic salary circa €50K – €60K
- Benefits package
- Company vehicle or travel allowance
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.